A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
To find out more about cookies, including details of cookies that have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
OUR COOKIES WILL BE USED FOR:
ESSENTIAL SESSION MANAGEMENT
- Creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
PERFORMANCE AND MEASUREMENT
- Collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
Details of the cookies we use are displayed below.
|Used to identify user sessions (session IDs) on the Site.
|Used to keep track of any profiles that you save for future sessions.
|Used to remember your login details for the Site when you choose the ‘Remember Me’ option at sign in.
|Used to retrieve any information you enter into the registration form when using the ‘Save your details on this computer’ option at registration.
|Occasionally we run split tests on pages on our Site. This cookie is set to ensure that we always serve you the same version of a test.
|We use Cloudflare cookies as part of our website security, and to distribute our incoming network traffic across our servers to optimise our website’s performance to our users. For more information about the specific cookies we use, visit Cloudflare.
|Used to determine if you arrived on the site from an advertisement, and to save this information if you perform specific actions on the site – for example, register as a member, or contact a member.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|We use Google Analytics to help us analyse how users use the Site. For more information visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html
|Twitter is used to allow visitors to view how many followers we have and also to give visitors the option to become a follower. For more information please visit https://twitter.com/privacy
|Facebook is used for marketing and analytical purposes to help us analyse how users navigate the Site, or whether users have come to our website from an online advertisement. Facebook is also used to allow visitors to view how many likes we have, and to give visitors the option to view and follow our Facebook page. For more information please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.