Most frequent questions and answers
All web designs are under a 2 year minimum contract. Once your 2 year contract is complete, the website fully belongs to you.
Should you choose to leave us after your contract finishes, we will be sad, but you can simply request the Website download and move your site to your own server.
Please note, we do not offer a transfer service, so you or your new designer will be responsible for this. You will also be responsible for your annual plugin fees that are used to run your site, domain renewal, and hosting fees (total starting at £150 per year if paid yourself). There would be a £40 p/h charge for any assitance when you are not on one of our subscription plans
- As soon as payment is completed you will be prompted to complete the Webdesign form. This includes questions relating to your business, your services, chosen emails, preferred colours, and uload of logos, headshots, and other images.
- We will then create a template logo that will give you a feel for the branding design we will go for. This logo is NOT part of the design (we do not offer a custom logo service), but you are MORE THAN WELCOME to keep and use it if you love it; Many clients do! If you already have your own logo, then we will base your site off of your current logo – or suggest changes to it. Up to you!
- Once you approve that design, we will send you 3 template designs to choose from.
- Once you choose your template, we will begin the build-out
- Once the build is complete, you will have the opportunity to make up to 3 major design changes (i.e. colours, fonts, layout) Additional major edits might incur a fee of £25 per hour – So pleasae try ot be decisive!
- Once the design is completed, it is considered signed-off, we will create your emails, and the site will go live!
Please see above – The times that it takes to complete your build depends on the speed that you complete the initial form, the complexity of your site, and any major edits that you want after the initial build.
For Basic sites, the initial build once we have your form will take roughly 1-2 days, unless we tell you otherwise. The only reason there would be a delay is if we have a backlog of sites to be built!
We do not currently offer logo design, but you can create amazing logos on Canva for free!
It will be hosted on our Private Servers – ensuring safety, and speed for your site.
Absolutely! Your website dashboard will have training videos which you can start with straight away! Your website is backed-up monthly, so if you ever make a huge mistake, we can simply restore the back-up!
We are all about empowerment, so we highly encourage you make edits without fear 🙂 We also plan to launch DIY courses soon, so that our clients can create advanced websites on smaller budgets!
If you want to make edits to your site, you will need a PC or Laptop. We use Elementor to build websites because it is very user friendly, and gives our clients confidence when making edits.
No worries! All support plans come with up to 2 hrs free editing each month.
Whether its simple text edits and photo uploads, or a disaster situation – we have you covered.
Please note that the 2 hr edits are for the existing design, and not for add-ons and major design edits
Yes! You can create up to 5 professional email addresses.
Just let us know!
Basic additional pages can be added starting at £75.
You will also have training that lets you add your own pages!
Ecommerce, payment systems, and up to 3 products can be added for £200. If you need additional products, we can arrange a consultation. If you are on a Basic Subscription, your Monthly subscription price will also raise to £25 per month for basic support. This is because there are an increased chance of you requiring support.